ABOUT COUNTONUS MATH TUTORING
PERSONALIZED TUTORING SERVICES MADE WITH YOU IN MIND!COUNTOnUs Math Tutoring is a local tutoring company that was founded by a successful tutor who graduated from UCLA with degrees in Math and Economics. Our founder has 20 years of tutoring experience, helping students of all levels and abilities develop a positive relationship with math and improve their academic performance.
Here at COUNTOnUs Math Tutoring, we specialize in customizing our in-person and online tutoring sessions for each and every student. We understand that teaching isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution for every student today, which is why we offer one-on-one tutoring at both a location and time of your choosing, including online. We also teach multiple ways to solve problems to find what methods click for each student. We are proud to provide personalized tutoring services that are made with you and your student in mind.
Our experienced tutors do not simply provide homework help and walk away. They are there to empower students and help them to fill in gaps, as well as develop study, note taking, and reading habits that will guide each student to academic success.
Learning is a learned skill, and our experienced tutors help children learn how to unlock their unique potential. We accomplish this not just through academic expertise, but also through patience, high levels of engagement, and hands-on learning during the tutoring sessions.
Our tutors’ tangible passion for teaching and collaboration inspires students to develop a love for learning.
Our tutor match process ensures that we match the right tutor for your child. We are so confident in our tutor matching process, that we offer a tutor match guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the tutor selected for your child, please let us know immediately. We will refund that session, and match your student with a different tutor. Why are we so confident? Our tutor match process is based on the following criteria:
- Availability – We match our tutors to your student based on your scheduling needs. We have tutors to accommodate your busy schedules.
- Academic Specialty – Our tutors are experts in the subjects that they tutor. We match our tutors with your student by choosing tutors that are strong in your student’s areas of weakness.
- Teaching Style – We choose tutors whose teaching style matched your student’s learning style. This is why it’s important for us to assess your student’s learning style during the free initial consultation.
- Personality – We match our tutors to your student based on a compatible personality. A tutor must develop a rapport with their student, and we facilitate that process by choosing a tutor that can engage your student in a meaningful way.
THE TUTORING ADVANTAGE
People are busy today – there’s no way to sugarcoat it. Between balancing a job, your family, and providing the best for your children, there are not enough hours in the day. Using a tutor is a viable investment in the future of your child’s academic success, providing them with individualized support and attention while they navigate the waters of education. We know it’s a daunting task, which is why we take our tutoring services seriously here at COUNTOnUs Math Tutoring.
Whether your child is struggling with math and need focused attention or your child excels at math and needs more of a challenge, COUNTOnUs Math Tutoring can help!
COUNTONUS MATH TUTORING’S COMMITMENT
We learn as much as we can about the student’s goals, personality, and learning style in order to provide a personalized learning environment that will tap into their learning strengths.
By working with us, you can count on:
- One on one commitment to the student;
- Custom tailored lesson plans;
- Hands-on engagement;
- Long-term development; and
- Versatile teaching styles